Tuesday, August 3, 2010

California!



We arrived in California on Thursday evening. Dad took us on the scenic route through Carson City and down Highway 395 to Tioga pass. Along the way we stopped at Lahontan National Fish Hatchery and met Misty, the Administrative officer. She was a bundle of fun!
I thought Tioga pass was fun, but Mom started turning different shades of green just as we crested the pass. She said something about it being too curvy. We stopped so she could sit in the front seat. I had to sit in the back all by myself, but I was tired so I took a nap until we got to Modesto.

At Aunt Alana's house, I got to play with Abby. She was lots of fun. Uncle Chuck got home around 8 pm and we went out to eat at Johnny Carino's. Yummy, Italian food! Okay, I'm just copying what Mom and Dad said, they didn't give me any!

No comments:

Post a Comment