Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We made it!


We finally made it Uncle Aaron's shop in Sydney, Montana around 6 pm on Saturday (11/20). What a trip! We were thankful to have made it safely, many drivers slid off the ice on I-94.

Uncle Aaron and Aunt Mickyla are still working on their new house since the fire from last year. While they are working on the house, they are staying in the insulated shop they built last year. The shop is spacious, but only has one room. Mom put a blanket over my crib so I could nap during the day.

My cousins, Kiawna, Cloey, and Ethan have tons of toys. People were very generous after they lost all their toys in the fire. They had so many, they even gave me some - thanks you!!

Cloey, Grandpa Don, and Kiawna and I hung out on the couch. I'm so glad to be out of my car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment