Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Did that hurt?

Sorry Dad!

Our camping trip started out a little rough.  Dad tried to pick me up and my foot got caught - I didn't mean too.  Then Mom and Dad decided to change clothes from the fun run into their camping clothes.  That's when they realized Dad forgot to pack the clothes!  At least Emersyn and I had our stuff and Mom had a swimming suit.........Dad you are really starting to smell bad!

After the clothes debacle, Mom and Dad decided it was time for me to take a nap.  I didn't think that was a great idea at all - we just got to camping land!  I kept crying and getting up.  Eventually Mom and Dad got the picture and got me up after 2 hours.  You guys should just listen to me more!

Since we were all exhausted, Dad set-up the hammock in some trees.  Mom was skeptical because the rope didn't look sturdy.  Dad said "We're Golden".  Mom really looked worried then!  Sure enough, once we were all safely in the hammock swinging, the rope broke and we crashed to the ground!!!!  Good thing the ground was only 6 inches away!  I told you that rope wasn't strong enough, Dad!

Mom and Dad went to timeout after the hammock incident to compose themselves :-)  Jetta and I played in camp - you guys need to lighten up!

No comments:

Post a Comment