Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Again









Its been a long week! I've been teething again.....now I have 8 teeth showing - 4 on top and 4 on bottom. Just to make sure Mom and Dad knew how much it hurt, I started waking up during the middle of the night this week.


I also had my one-year doctor appointment recently. Mom just about got carted off to the mental hospital when they wanted to draw blood by wrapping surgical tubing around my arm! The "What to Expect When Your Expecting" book told Mom it was only a finger prick. The technicians compromised with a heel prick, but both Mom and I were in tears anyhow!


My blood results came back that I was slightly anemic (10.9 compared to 11-13 as normal). Mom had a rough week. The doctor suggested some diet changes. Some were easy (like blueberries - yummy) and some were a little tougher (prune juice jello - yuck!). We have another appointment in 6 weeks to check my iron levels again. Let's hope they improve - this jello is horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment