Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ashley's Graduation




Mom and Dad took me to Ashley Clifford's graduation tonight. Actually we only made it to the reception. First we went out to eat at the "River Boat" restaurant. They were having Mexican night. Mom and Dad were so excited that they stayed an hour longer than they should have. We made it to the graduation ceremony just as the graduates were marching out. Dad said it was impeccable timing! The reception was great, I slept the whole time. All that oohing and aahing makes me tired!
Tomorrow I go back to daycare while Mom works. I love daycare, lets just hope Mom can handle another day of it! Dad is picking me up tomorrow night for a fish fry at the Fish and Game office. They are going to have fishing seminars on salmon fishing. Dad says there is a record run this year, I'm not sure that Mom is convinced.

Dad is still at war with the rock chucks (marmots). He and Jetta chased them out of the garden again last night. They've eaten all the lettuce and started on the pea plants. So much for the garden production! I thought you were a trapper, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment