Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Leap Frog Sister










My baby sister, Emersyn Marie, finally came home today! I was soooo excited! I rocked her, and covered her up, and gave her a pacifier, and uncovered her, and rocked her some more, and tried to feed her crackers, and cheese, and cookies, and milk, and apple juice, and dried apples, and played games with her, and consoled her while she was crying, and talked to her, and looked at her, and did I mention that I like her?


Mom made us sit apart for awhile. I can't stand it! I want to hold her, and play with her, and be next to her, and hug her, and kiss her, and rock her, and cover her, and give her toys, and put her in my stroller, and just get a little closer..........PLEASE???

"Harley, back to your corner......................"....................Mom.


We all love Emersyn, and we are all very tired........time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment