Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here Comes Harley!


On April 6, my mom went to see the doctor. The doctor said she was dialated to 1 cm and effaced 70%. Mom was a little discouraged, because the last week's doctor said she was 1 cm and 75% effaced and my due date was April 7th.


The new doctor said not to worry, because I would come out when I was ready. He stripped Mom's membranes and sent her home. The next morning, mom woke up with cramps. My dad found her bouncing on a giant exercise ball in the living room at 5:30 am. Dad convinced Mom that contractions feel a lot like cramps (with a lot of help from the "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book).


Mom agreed, but she still needed to get ready to go the hospital. You can't expect to deliver me without doing you're hair and make-up first. A little girl deserves that at least!


No comments:

Post a Comment