Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Presents & Flowers!


Mom and Dad took me to see the doctor today. I wore another yellow sleeper - Dad picked it out. The doctor said I looked a little yellow. Doc thought it was jaundice. Dad thought he should have picked a pink sleeper. I had a bilrubin test. The nurse pricked my foot and drew almost half my blood supply. No wonder I'm turning yellow! I let the whole hospital know that I wasn't happy and peed right through my diaper onto Dad for good measure. That will teach them!


The Doc let us leave while the test results were brewing. Mom and Dad went to the store to buy me more presents: a night light, baby monitor, clock, and a diaper can. Grandma Eide even got me some more flowers! What day. Mom kept looking at me funny. Dad told her to quit worrying about me turning yellow because her hair was starting to turn gray!


We went back to the doc after shopping and found out my bilrubin level was 7. Not high enough for a UV blanket from Norco and special medicines. Dad said I saved him a bunch of money. Mom got some of the color back in her face. The doc said I was fine to come back in 10 days for another check-up. I knew that all along, I just wanted some more presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment