Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My New Stroller




My Aunt Angela came yesterday. Her flight got diverted to Colorado Springs because it was too foggy to land in Denver. She eventually made it to Boise, but her luggage didn't. Mom and I had some spare time so we went to REI to pick up my new BOB stroller. Mom said it was her "push present" from Dad and Grandma Wiese. Dad said it was a Mother's day present. Whatever - its mine! I love presents!

Mom and I picked up Aunt Angela and headed home. Whew! What a long day. We were so tired. Aunt Angela's luggage arrived at 11 pm. Dad almost didn't wake up for the phone call. Then he had to get dressed and went out to the front gate because the delivery truck was locked out. I slept through the whole thing - I think Dad dreamed it!

Today Aunt Angela, Mom, and I went to Twin Falls for pedicures. That was my Aunt's first pedicure! I begged Mom for one, but she wouldn't give in. I think Dad told her "no". I think that might have been a first for Mom too!

After we got home, we went for a walk with my big sister. Mom and Dad stopped to pick wild asparagus because the garden asparagus grew two feet overnight. I knew they should have picked it yesterday! My big sister swam all the way across the pond chasing a duck. She's such a good swimmer - I'm going to swim like that someday!

1 comment:

  1. We love our BOB stroller! That's really exciting!! Our single BOB stroller has traveled many, many miles and is still going strong whenever we need a single stroller.

    ReplyDelete