Saturday, April 17, 2010

Jetta's Toy




I survived my doctor's appointment yesterday. I weighed 7 lbs 14 oz, back to my birthday weight and in the 50 percentile. I'm still 21 inches long (95 percentile) and my head is 13 inches in circumference (5 percentile). All and all I think I'm right where I should be - that's what the doc said!




Ms. Cassie came over to visit me today, so Mom dressed me up again. After she left we all went for a walk. It was really nice today, almost 75 F. Jetta found me a new toy, a deer leg, but Mom made her leave it on the side of the road. I thought it smelled kind of nice, Mom didn't!




Dad planted some potatoes with our neighbor Eric. He says he's going to do some more gardening today, but he seems to like taking naps more than gardening. Dad found out that Grandpa shot a turkey yesterday and he's sure my Uncle Will is going to get one today. Poor Dad, Grandpa told him he didn't want his granddaughter going turkey hunting at only 10 days old.....I promise I won't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment